Measuring, regulating and controlling technical casting process parameters on die-casting machines
For technical casting process parameters on die-casting machines in particular, a high scanning frequency is decisive for maximum speed in registering and calculating injection parameters. This calls for more than just the use of fast, high-performance computers. Wide expertise in the field of casting and extensive experience are also vital in providing the reliability that manufacturers of die-cast parts need for their production.
The extremely ambitious goals therefore not only become attainable – fast acquisition, analysis, regulation and control of process data means that they really can be achieved.
Successful die-casting is when the process runs reliably.
The Product Control
measuring system from ELECTRONICS offers "measurable" advantages:
- Improved quality of the die-cast parts
- Optimal reproducibility
- High process stability
- Minimises rejects
- Clear documentation
- Reduces strain on the machine
- High productivity and thus profitability
- High scanning frequency and calculating capacity
- Fast measuring and calculation of parameters
- Recording hydraulic malfunctions
- Recording malfunctions in the injection system
- Realistic representation
- Constant monitoring of the most important parameters
- Network-compatible system
- Adaptable to the die-casting machine in question